Have a look at what some Alberta gardening blogs have been up to lately:
- The Home Bug Gardener takes-on spittlebugs and froghoppers, and reminds us why it is important to clean-up the perennial beds early in spring.
- Nora Bryan at Garden Buzz gives us the drill for planting crocus.
- Gardening with Latitude has a heart warming tale of hosta survival 🙂
- Donna Balzer at Blogs and Blooms praises a late blooming… Pavlova?
- Northern Shade Gardening has a tale of David’s flowering phlox.
- And the The Far North Garden has been digging , and coming up pink…
I have been negligent in my own posting, there are a lot of key garden happenings that should be covered, like composting, bulb planting, harvesting and storage, but instead I’ve been photographing big lawn mowers.