As a semi-regular feature of this blog, I will be providing a roundup of some of the interesting articles that I come across in the previous week. Some will be plucked from my Google Reader subscriptions and all will be pertinent to the subjects I cover (or would like to cover) in Zone 3b.
- I have been expressing my cabin fever rather poorly – see how the Garden Ms. breaks loose in Mad as a March Hare at Gardening with Latitude
- And Calgarians? Forget about the joys of Spring, they’re celebrating Sprinter in Why snow at the end of March isn’t such a bad thing… really!
- Unicorns, apricots, plans, pi….What???“Is it SPRING yet?” she said with some desperation in her voice.
On a more serious note…
- Alberta is the only area in North America still populated with healthy elm trees – read why in – All About Elms and STOPDED from Garden Buzz
- If we can’t stop urban sprawl then we must at try by Helping Our Planet One Garden at a Time, from CWF
And some one has been breaking the rules and has forsaken their own garden for a trip to warmer climes…
- A Fine Home For Tarzan
from Garden Buzz