Gardens matter. This blog advocates for diverse gardens of all types, and the less lawn the better. I see any garden, cared for without pesticides or herbicides, as beneficial to the gardener, society, wildlife and the environment as a whole.
In that light, I plan to…
- share links to other blogs, websites and articles that touch upon the interests of this blog
- reveal the science behind what makes gardening and gardens matter
- discuss laws, attitudes and misconceptions that hinder creating gardens that matter
- review relevant books about gardens and gardening
- feature the ongoing life of our Edmonton, Alberta garden
- feature other gardens that I find or am invited to, with photographs.
- share my garden photography, as well as the work of other garden photographers.
- feature garden photography tips and techniques